High Performance Laminate and Prepreg
PCL370HR is High Performance Laminate and Prepreg
Isola PCL370HR laminates and prepregs are made using a patented high performance 180°C Tg FR-4 multi-functional epoxy resin system that is designed for multi-layer Printed Wiring Board (PWB) applications where maximum thermal performance, reliability superior CAF resistance are required.
This system provides superior thermal performance with low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) and the mechanical, chemical and moisture resistance properties that equal or exceed the performance of traditional FR-4 materials.
PCL370HR is used in thousands of PWB designs and has proven to be best in class for thermal reliability, CAF performance, ease of processing and proven performance on sequential lamination designs.
If you want more detailed information about the PCL370HR feel free to take a look at the full product data sheet, which you can view by clicking the download button below.
- Industry Recognition
- UL File Number: E41625
- Qualified to UL’s MCIL Program
- RoHS Complian
- Performance Attributes
- CAF resistant
- Lead-free assembly compatible
- Processing Advantages
- FR-4 process compatible
- UV blocking and AOI fluorescence
Benefits of the PCL370HR PCB
- FR408 brings boards reliability with its high Tg.
- Compatible with most FR-4 processes. This feature will allow the use of FR408 without adding complexity to current fabrication techniques.
- Typical uses for FR408 you can think of various appliances in fields such as Aerospace & Defense , Computing, Storage & Peripherals, Networking and Communication.
PCL370HR – Best in class
Isola PCL370HR is the industry’s “best in class” lead-free compatible product for high- reliability applications across a wide range of markets.
Typical Market Applications of PCL370HR feature;
- Storage & Peripherals
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking & Communication Systems
- Aerospace & Defense
- Industrial & Instrumentation
- Automotive & Transportation
PCL370HR provides superior thermal performance with low Coefficient of Thermal Expansion (CTE) and the mechanical, chemical and moisture resistance properties that equal or exceed the performance of traditional FR-4 materials.
AQC B.V. the right support on your design project:
To find Isola series materials that will provide the best balance of performance and board cost is more complicated than simply comparing data sheets and prices.
With help from our professionals at AQC B.V. this will be no problem at all! AQC B.V. provides a high service level in PCB world. Especially for materials like the FR408 PCB. Before launching a new prototype, we want to be 100% sure of a flawless and consistent performance.